（ ）19. Don’t ___________ about things so much. It will make you stressed out.
A. afraid B. terrify C. terrified D. worry
（ ）20. I used to be shy. I couldn’t ___________________.
A．alone B. speak in front of a large group C. say anything D. try
（ ）21.The biggest trouble I came across _________ English was how to learn the - words by heart. A,to study B. studying C. in study D. study
（ ）22._________ you remember me .I’m Dania, your childhood friend?
A. don’t B. Don’t C. Do not D. do not
（ ）23.You’re Paula,_________?
A. are you B. do you C. aren’t you D. don’t you
（ ）24.People _________ change. But I don’t think our friendship change, either.
A. sure B. surely C. be sure D. be surely
（ ）25.You used to be really little fat,_________ you?
A. did B. Didn’t C. didn’t D. Did
（ ）26.Martin hated _________ when his mother sent him to a boarding school.
A. it B. her C this D. that
（ ）27.His father makes a living driving a taxi.
A by B with C for D through
（ ）28.Girls are usually of spiders and insects.
A sure B terrified C made D kinds
（ ）29.Children often make mistakes spelling.
A for B in C on D at
（ ）30. No children to watch this kind of movie because it’s too scary.
A. should allow B. shouldn’t be allowed C. should be allowed D. don’t allow
（ ）31 ——Do you always spend lots of time playing computer games?
——No, but I spend much time my homework.
A. on; in B. on; on C. in; on D. in; in
（ ）32 like writing my own original sentences the grammar I’ve learned.
A. use B to use C used D using
（ ）33.You should the new words that you don’t know how to spell.
A look for B look after C look up D look down
（ ）34.Did you play the computer games?
A used to B use to C usedn’t to D use
In America, parents want their children 1 something they can. _2 , they want them to use money wisely（精明地）.
When the children 3 very young, parents 4 telling them the kinds of money. Parents also tell them 5 money can be used.
When the children 6 a little older, parents teach them to save up money. If the children want to buy something, they can use 7 money. Parents will tell them what they should buy and what they 8 .
When children use their money, parents often tell them to share（分享） with others. Parents are glad 9 their children share their money and help others. 10 this way, the children can learn to be helpful. Parents also teach their children to make a plan for 11 money. It is good for them.
In America, people often sell some of their 12 things. So the children often put the old toys in front of their hous . If people buy them, they can get some money. Some children help others wash cars or sell newspapers to get money .
( )35. A. do something B. do anything C. to do something D. to do anything
( )36. A. for example B. for examples C. for example D. for examples
( )37. A. are still B. still are C. are yet D. yet are
( )38. A. began B. has begun C. have begun D. will begin
( )39. A. what B. when C. how D. where
( )40. A. become B. will become C. turn D. will turn
( )41. A. his own B. their own C. own his D. own their
( )42. A. mustn't B. can't C. needn't D. shouldn't
( )43. A. seeing B. to see C. looking D. to look
( )44. A. For B. By C. In D. On
( )45. A. using B. use C. to use D. used
( )46. A. old B. new C. useful D. good
beef with potatoes ￥18
sweet and sour pork ￥16
fried chicken ￥22
fried fish ￥20 Other foods
eggs and tomatoes ￥8
vegetable salad ￥5
egg and tomato soup ￥3
rice ￥5 / bowl
dumplings ￥4 / plate
noodles ￥4 / bowl
green tea ￥15 / cup
coffee ￥8 / cup
milk ￥2 / bottle
orange juice ￥10 / glass
45. Which food is the cheapest one?
A. Noodles. B. Potatoes. C. Fried fish. D. Egg and tomato soup.
46. What drink is the most expensive?
A. Milk. B. Coffee. C. Orange juice. D. Green tea.
47. What is the price of fried fish?
A. ￥18. B. ￥20. C. ￥22. D. ￥16.
48. How much will you pay if you want a bowl of rice and fried chicken?
A. ￥28. B. ￥30. C. ￥27. D. ￥26.
We spend lots of our lives in the school getting knowledge, developing ourselves and growing up. It is so important that the school provides a pleasant environment. So all students must do the following:
In the Classrooms
All classes must have a duty book.
Classrooms must be clean and tidy, waste paper baskets emptied, before the first lesson every morning.
All students are to make sure that the classrooms stay clean and tidy all the day.
The class cabinets(厨柜) are strictly for keeping things for the class. No personal things are kept in the class cabinets.
Each class is to provide their own batteries(电池) for the clock in the classroom.
Class signs are put up for your teachers and your parents to easily find you. So please take good care of them.
For good hygiene(卫生) and convenience(便利) of all, please keep our toilets dry and clean.
Always clean them with water after use and wash your hands after that.
Do not waste paper provided. The school can only provide some paper in a month.
Please use the school toilets as you use the toilets in your own homes.
49. The first paragraph mainly tells us ____________.
A. that the school is a good place for children to learn and grow up
B. why all the students should obey the school rules
C. where the students can find a pleasant environment
D. that the school is the only place for many people to spend the time
50. The students should ___________.
A. have a duty book each
B. keep the classroom clean and tidy
C. empty the waste paper basket after school
D. put personal things in the class cabinets
51. After the students use the toilets, they should ___________.
A. keep them wet all the time
B. use paper provided by themselves
C. leave some money for it
D. clean them and wash their hands
52. The possible title of the passage is ______________.
A. Classroom rules
B. Protect the school signs
C. School rules
D. Make the school toilets clean
If you're having difficulties in class and it seems that your teacher is unfair to you, take time to think hard about what's happening. Try to find out whether your teacher really dislikes you, or whether something else is going on. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you the only person being treated badly, or is your teacher rough(粗暴的) on the whole class? Ask your classmates if they are having trouble with the teacher, too. If they say yes, perhaps your teacher is having problems outside the school, or is new and at a loss(不知所措).
2. Are you working up to your ability? Maybe you got a C in your last test, and your teacher told you that you could do better. But the kid sitting beside you got a C, too, and the teacher didn't say anything to him! Isn't this unfair? Well, it could be that your teacher knows that you could get a better grade if you put more effort into it. Teachers often grade students by different standards (标准). It’s their way of encouraging a student to try a little harder.
3. Are you more sensitive (敏感的) than other students? There's nothing wrong with being sensitive, but if you react(反应) to criticism(批评) quite differently from others, this could be a reason why you think your teacher doesn't like you.
4. Does your teacher seem to act unfairly all the time, or just once in a while? Think about the harsh(苛刻的) things your teacher has done or said to you. Are these things happening every day, or just once or twice a month? If your teacher really hates you, you would probably be picked on(故意刁难；挑剔) all the time. If your teacher has acted unfairly only a few times, then there's probably something else going on.
If you take the time to ask yourself these questions, you'll get a better sense of what's happening between you and your teacher.
53. If you feel your teacher is unfair to you, you should _______.
A. work harder at your lessons B. care nothing for it
C. ask your classmates for help D. make it clear if this is true
54. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Teachers are often rough on the students who get a C grade.
B. If a teacher hates you, he will criticize you once or twice a month.
C. A new teacher is often rough on the whole class.
D. Sometimes your teacher criticizes you to make you work harder.
55. What's the best title for this passage?
A. Is your teacher really unfair to you?
B. How to get on with your teachers?
C. Know more about your teachers!
D. How to get a better sense in school?
It’s seven o’clock. ___________________________________ get up.
____________________________________ likes watching TV.
My father ________________________________ he found his lost bike yesterday.
Jack is only 16 years old. He is ___________________________ join the army.
____________________________________________________ English aloud every day.
new, play, and, playground, borrow, building, art
A: Hello, Bob. Nice to see you!
B: Nice to see you, too.
A: I hear you study in a 61_______________ school. What’s the name of the school?
B: No.10 Middle School.
A: What’s your new school like?
B: It’s very big 62________________ modern. I like it very much.
A: Are there many buildings in your school?
B: Yes, there are three 63____________________ in it.
A: What are they?
B: A classroom building, a lab building, and an 64____________________ building .We have our lessons in the classroom building.
A: Is there a 65_____________________ in your school?
B: Yes, there is. We 66_________________ball games and have P.E lessons on it.
A: Do you have a library?
B: Yes. We often read and 67__________________ books in the library.
A: What a nice school!
We need a volunteer to organize（组织）some outdoor activities for our club, for example, sport, hiking and traveling. If you want to offer some help and become one of our outdoor organizers, please email us.
About the expenses (费用): AA
If you want to go to the gathering(聚会) that weekend, you should let us know in order to know how many people will come at that weekend. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join us, there is no need to wait for the permission reply. And anyone who goes to our gathering is our club member. And we have no responsibility to reply your email. If you need to discuss the details (细节) of the gathering, we discuss in this forum (论坛). Everyone is the main character.
But if you are a new comer of our club, you'd better send an email to email@example.com to introduce yourself.
Welcome to join us! It doesn't matter if you are not in our city. We make friends and talk just like you are talking with friends in your daily life. Each gathering has a good atmosphere (气氛). Come on, and share our experiences with us in our club.
68. Who will pay for this outdoor activity?
69. What should you do if you want to go to the gathering at that weekend?
70. Can a new comer be in the gathering?
71. Where will they discuss the details of the gathering?
72. What does this reading mainly tell us?
have, kind parents, give, help, study and life, cook, wash, take good care of, encourage, housework, study
一、选择填空：19-23DBBBC 24-28ACAAB 29-34BCCDCB
二、完形填空：35—46 CCACC ABDBC AA
三，阅读理解：45. D 46. D 47. B 48. C 49. B 50. B 51. D 52. C 53.D 54. D 55. A
四、完成句子：56. It’s time to 57. Neither Tom nor Mike
58. didn’t come back until 59. too young to
60. It’s important for us to spend half an hour in reading
61. new 62. and 63. buildings 64. art 65. playground 66. play 67. borrow
68. Everyone will pay their own.
69. We should email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
70. Yes, he(she) can.
71. In the forum.
72. They want to organize gatherings with the same interest.
We all have kind parents. They give us help in our study and life. They cook meals and wash clothes for me every day. They will take good care of me all day if I am ill. They are very strict with me and they often help me with my lessons. When I fail in my exam, they are not angry with me. Instead, they will praise me for my hard work and encourage me to keep on.
I think I am the luckiest child in the world and I am very grateful to my parents. In order to return their kindness, I think I should help my parents with housework after I finish doing my homework. And I can do more cooking and washing. I will study hard and try to make my dream come true.